Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oodles of Poodles and Doodles

When I am able to get my own dog, I would like to have a poodle or poodle mix. They have such beautiful, soft coats, and are smart dogs with sweet, unique personalities. Here are just a few of the poodles and doodles that come to Bark ATL.
King is our black standard poodle. You can't miss him. He's the one with the mohawk and plenty of attitude. I call him the Bouncing Poodle because when he gets really excited he starts hopping up and down which always puts a smile on my face.

Asti and Manley are our white standard poodles. Manley is of course just as his name states and a big goofy guy who's always ready to play, while Asti is a little more reserved but not by much; he likes to play, too.
Belvedere is a silvery brown poodle type and he's so sweet when he comes up to you and just nuzzles into your side.

Stella is a black Labradoodle who is so sweet and playful with a quiet maturity beyond her puppy years.

Lucy is my favorite Golden Doodle. She is such a sweetheart, quiet, sophisticated, and good to cuddle with. She's also a great dance partner.

I can't mention poodles without talking about GingerBelle, our miniature butterscotch-colored poodle Princess. She likes to play but she loves to cuddle, too. She greets you with lots of kisses and excitement and is such a joy to have in the group.

I enjoy all the poodles, doodles, and many other dogs that come to Bark ATL, and I look forward to having one of my own.

-Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think! WOOF.