Monday, May 23, 2011

Adoptable Pet of the Week!!

Our last pet of the week, Lambchop, was adopted (YAY!!) by the time the post made it's way to the inter webs so I decided to do another adoptable pet of the week today! This time we have Webster, an adorable Beagle mix who is with Atlanta Animal Rescue Friends. Let's help this baby find a forever home!!
Hi everyone! I'm Webster! I was a tiny puppy when I was rescued from Paulding County Animal Control. My mom was an Australian Shepherd mix, and maybe my dad was a Beagle mix of some kind (somemtimes I have that adorable hooowl!). My white fur is beautiful and softer than you could believe! Luckily, I got be to an AARF dog, which means I get lots of love and snuggles in my foster home. I LOVE the other dogs in my foster home, and I even get along great with my kitty foster siblings. In fact, I really need to go to a forever home that already has a dog (or dogs!). I am three years old and have grown up in the AARF program. While I love and enjoy my life, I'm a pretty nervous guy. I guess you could compare my condition to autism. I'm very sweet and loving but new situations make me so nervous! I love spending time in my crate - it is the safest place in the world. When I'm out of it, I need to be around my doggie foster siblings. They're very good at teaching me how to be a regular dog. My ideal situation would be to a forever home with someone who has a lot of patience. Someone who understands I need the safety of my crate sometimes an to take life slow with me until I hit my stride. I just need somebody to take a chance on me! Don't miss out - I'm so sweet and have a lot of love to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think! WOOF.