Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bark ATL's Adoptable Pet of the Week!!

It's national adopt a cat month so I wanted to highlight an adoptable cat today. I personally am a HUGE fan of orange tabby cats. Every one I have ever owned has been the sweetest, most laid back cat ever. I found this cutie on LifeLine Animal Project's Facebook page and fell in love. I hope he finds his forever home soon. 


His name is Darren and he has two brothers, Earl and Fergus. They haven't had it easy so far. Their "owner" just dumped them outside while still sedated only a couple of hours after their neuter surgery. The nice people at LifeLine knew these little guys wouldn't make it through the night so they captured and brought them back to their clinic. They are sweet boys who deserve to have a chance at a forever home so let's do what we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think! WOOF.