Monday, December 1, 2008

My day of FUN!!!

Hello humans! My name is Jake, a yellow lab, but my friends call me Big Jake. The people who work at Bark ATL let me come write about my day on the computer (actually, I'm telling them what to write!). I LOVE Bark ATL. I come about twice a week when I need to get out and be with my friends. 
My best friends, of course, are the humans, but I have a few close doggy friends, too. King, the standard Poodle with the mohawk, is one of my BFFs. We walk all around and sniff everything together. I love to walk in between the human's legs. I think that is the greatest game of all. I get real happy when the motion bell rings in the evening because I know my Mommy will be here soon to pick me up! Most of all, I have a great time and I'm SOOOOOO tired when I go home. I love everyone at Bark ATL and it's so good to know that they love me, too!!!

Bark On!-Big Jake

2 comments:

  1. Today was Karisma's (my Puppy Pit Bull) first day of dog day care. They told me she would have lots of fun and be worn out but wow! I didn't know she could be THIS tired. Lol! She fell asleep in record time when we got in the car and immediately started snoring. When we got home, she ate a little bit, drank some water and went straight to her pillow - NO QUESTIONS ASKED! For those of you who know anything about Pits, they're full of energy; so much that it can almost drive you crazy and you have to watch their EVERY move (especially puppy Pits).

    Usually when we get home she runs from the back of the house to the front of the house a trillion times like a mad-dog, but not today! She played the entire day and used up everybit of energy she had. Like they say, a well exercised and tired dog is a well-behaved dog! Amen to that! I can finally get some things done around the house without having to put her in the crate. Thank you Bark ATL! Today was the first time but definitley won't be the last time that you see Miss Karisma!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Karisma is such a sweetheart and we really enjoy having her!

    -Emily, Bark ATL Staff

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think! WOOF.