Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yucky day outside!

Although it was super wet and gross outside, the dogs had a great day playing inside on our skid-free rubber floors! It was Riley's birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!) and he definitely knew it was HIS day. Riley and his friends enjoyed lots of cupcakes, ice cream, and bubbles at his birthday party! We took tons of cute photos and we'll be posting them on our website ASAP. Life at Bark ATL is getting pretty hectic as we're gearing up for the holidays. We're expecting a ton of boarders and are quickly filling up for Christmas and New Years. So, if you haven't reserved a spot, give us a call before we're full!
Happy Holidays and we hope you all are staying warm and dry this week!Emily

1 comment:

  1. Emily,

    Thank you for taking such good care of me! I had such a cool party - it was awesome! I didn't mind the party boa, but I prefer not to strut around with that birthday hat on! I'm much too cool for that! You are always so sweet to me. You make me feel so special! Thanks for being one of my favorite BARK ATL girls!

    I love you so much!
    Riley (the birthday boy)

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think! WOOF.